Hydraulic Floor Jack 3T Trolley Low Profile Car Track Quick Lifting 75-500mm
Tradesman Trolley Jack Low Profile is a 3-ton (7,000 lbs) capacity service jack. That features the unique design of quick list technology to fast lift to the jacking point with no load.
Hydraulic garage jack features the swivel saddle that provides you with easy jack positioning and user safety. Its heavy-duty steel construction also provides you with safe use and long-term durability.
The hydraulic trolley jack also features the bypass device and prevents damage from over-pumping. Its built-in internal safety valve and vent plug ensure safe operation.
- LOW PROFILE FRAME: For easy access under low ground clearance vehicles
- DUAL PUMP PISTONS: Quickly raises the floor jack saddle to load
- UNIVERSAL JOINT RELEASE MECHANISM: Provides precise control of jack
- STEEL CONSTRUCTION: For heavy-duty use
- VEHICLE PROTECTION: Designed with a rubber saddle and a foam handle bumper
- 2 PIECE HANDLE: Allows for easy storage
- BYPASS AND OVERLOAD VALVES: Prevents over-extension of hydraulic ram and jack use beyond rated capacity
- The low-profile trolley has a built-in internal safety valve and vent plug ensures safe operation
- Swivel saddle provides easy jack positioning and user safety
- Lifting capacity: 3-ton/7,000 lb.
- Rugged universal joint for precise load control
- Great for working in the garage and other outdoor activities such as picnics or ball games
In the Box
- 1 - Hydraulic Floor Jack
- 1 - Manual
A trolley jack is one of the absolute cornerstones of the gear you'll need in a garage or to go with your vehicle.
It doesn't matter whether you need one in the boot for emergencies or parked in the corner of your service garage business - you’ll definitely require a trolley jack if you plan on doing any work on a car.
A trolley jack is a mobile device that enables you to lift your vehicle to carry out work underneath, whether that’s to change the tyres, work on brake assemblies or carry out just about anything else you might need to.
The aim is to lift the vehicle with the minimum possible effort to perform your inspections and work. This is done using a simple hydraulic pump system that works as follows:
Upon lifting the jack handle, oil is drawn into the pump cylinder.
On lowering the handle, pressurized oil is pushed into the main cylinder, causing the main piston to raise.
Repeated vertical pumping of the jack handle pushes further pressurized oil into the main cylinder, further raising the main piston.
As the oil raises the piston, this causes the arm and saddle of the jack to extend, lifting the car.
This process turns to lift a tonne or more of the automobile into a matter of a few easy-handle pumps, hence why a jack lift is an invaluable piece of equipment for any garage. The trolley part simply means the jack is on (usually four) wheels, so you can use it where and when you ple
Working below your vehicle can be a taxing job without appropriate tools. Trade Hero Australia's collection of trolley jacks offers different working heights and load capacity to fit a wide range of vehicular applications.
They're designed to withstand everyday wear and tear, as well as resist corrosion and shop fluid contact, and are made from strong thick gauge steel and powder coated with anti-rust paint.
This 3000kg super low profile trolley jack has two heavy-duty swivel casters and two fixed wheels for easy load-carrying on a hard and smooth floor. The handle provides an easy clutch and makes hoisting your vehicle safe and easy. Perfect for low vehicles with a minimum height of 75mm.