Simplecom NU315 USB-C and USB-A to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
NU315 is a is a compact, high-performance network adapter that allows you to upgrade your network connection to gain wired Gigabit Ethernet speed over USB port. A USB-C to USB-A converter is attached to the cable so you always have the right connection for your computers or mobile devices with available USB-C or USB-A port.
Connect to the network instantly and enjoy stable connection speed of up to 1000Mbps, Avoid the latency and interference issues for a more consistent, reliable experience when streaming or downloading.
With USB CDC-NCM (Network Control Model) support, it's plug and play for most operating systems, such as Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, ChromeOS, it is also fully compatible with game console like Nintendo Switch.
This adapter comes in a durable aluminium alloy housing, making for a stylish addition to your desk, the metal shell facilitates the heat dissipation when the Ethernet processor and hub work.
- SuperSpeed USB to Gigabit Ethernet supports speed up to 1000Mbps
- Hybrid 2-in-1 cable for both USB-C and USB-A port
- Supports IPv4/IPv6 protocols and auto-negotiation for 10/100/1000BASE-T networks
- Crossover Detection & Auto-Correction (Auto MDIX)
- Supports USB CDC-NCM, CDC-ECM for driverless installation
- Durable & stylish aluminium alloy housing
- Lightweight, easy to carry along when travelling
- USB powered, no external power required
- Plug & play, no driver software required
- Compatible with Windows 7 and above, macOS, Linux, Android, ChromeOS
- USB Standard: USB 3.2 Gen 1 (USB3.0)
- USB Connector: USB-C, USB-A (via USB-C to USB-A adapter)
- Network Interface: RJ-45 Ethernet Port
- Network Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000Mbps, auto-negotiation
- Network Standards: IEEE 802.1p (Traffic Prioritization), IEEE 802.1q (VLAN Tagging), IEEE 802.3 (10Base-T Ethernet), IEEE 802.3ab (Twisted Pair Gigabit Ethernet), IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet EEE), IEEE 802.3u (100Base-TX Fast Ethernet)
- Wake-on-LAN: Yes
- Ethernet Controller: ASIX AX88179A
- Operation Temperature: 0 - 45°C
- Housing Material: Aluminium
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 2.8 x 1.4 cm
- Cable Length: 13cm
- Weight: 35g
- Available USB-C or USB-A port
- Operating system: Windows 7 or above, macOS 10.7 or above, ChromeOS, Linux, Android
- Nintendo Switch is fully supported for wired Ethernet connection